A Happy Child | Class 1 English | Peom

Share it:
My house is red - a little house;
A happy child am I.
I laugh and play the whole day long,
I hardly ever cry.

I have a tree, a green, green tree,
To shade me from the sun;
And under it I often sit,
When all my play is done.

Read and match the words with the pictures. Draw a line.

Fun with colours
Fill in the box with the right colour.

Let’s talk
Is there a tree growing near your house?
# Tell us about the tree. Is it big or small?
Answer) Yes, there is a big tree growing near my house.
# Do you like the tree? What is the name of the tree? Answer) Yes, I like the tree. It is a mango tree.
Let’s share
There are many kinds of houses. Circle the ones you have seen.
Do it yourself
Let’s draw
Draw your house here and talk about it.
Do it yourself
How do you feel - Draw and say
# When you get a new dress? happy
# When you get hurt? sad
# When you share your things? happy
# When you are ill? sad


Draw lines from the house to the people who live your home.

Trace the numbers on the dotted lines
Do it yourself
How many people live in your house?
Write here. ____________ people live in my house.
Answer 1) Three people live in my house.
Answer 2) Four people live in my house.
Answer 3) Five people live in my house.
Answer 4) Six people live in my house.
The following have lost their babies. Trace along the maze using different colours and find them. One has been done for you.

Share it:
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
This is the last post.

C1 Eng

Post A Comment:

0 comments: